Our daily routines have changed a lot recently, but what hasn't changed is the need for fresh, nutritious meals for ourselves, our families and our communities. We have been deemed an essential service and will be continuing all deliveries throughout this period.
The WHO has stated that it is very unlikely that COVID-19 can be spread through food, coronaviruses need a host (animal or human) to grow in and cannot grow in food. However, we are still taking additional precautions.
How can we support you?
- We will continue to deliver as usual, 5 days per week.
- Our deliveries have always been, and will continue to be completely contactless. Your delivery is left overnight in your nominated location.
- Additional cleaning and hygiene practices have been implemented to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
- We are taking every precaution to protect our team, they will not come to work if they experience even minor cold or any other symptoms and we'll support them so that they can self isolate at even the first sign of feeling unwell.
- We have launched a frozen meal service in addition to our bespoke plans, to ensure everyone has access to healthy nutritious meals, regardless of the situation. The frozen range can be ordered for next day delivery (orders prior till 1pm).
- Our customer care team are still on hand 9-5 Monday to Friday to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Your health and safety is our main priority, and we are taking every step to ensure every delivery from Fresh Fitness Food is safe for our clients. We will be sure you keep you posted with any further updates.
Stay home. Stay safe. Stay nourished.
Want to be the first to get the latest updates and special offers?
Enter your details below to receive the latest news and updates on the service, as well as be the first to know about product launches and special discounts.